- Consolidate all previous course structures.
- Structure of the sentence: sentence and syntagma order.
- Order and intonation of the different types of sentences.
- Agreement and regency among sentence words.
- Relative pronouns and sentences.
- Articles: uses and omissions.
- Others determiners: demonstratives, possessives, quantifiers, interrogatives…
- Subject personal pronoun and its complements.
- Presence and absence of subject personal pronoun “yo”.
- Uses of indicative and subjunctive tenses.
- Different ways to express future actions.
- Indicative, subjunctive, infinitive and verbal periphrasis in order to express order, desire, future tense, doubt, condition, hypothesis, restrictions, goal, cause, consequence…
- Indirect speech.
- Active and passive sentence.
- Uses of prepositions with their usual values and verbs and adjectives taking preposition. Prepositional sentences.
- Follow a conversation and react to the exchanges addressed to him/her suitably in case he/she can ask for clarifications or repetitions.
- Follow the main points in a discussion carried out in a Spanish standard and with a clear pronunciation.
- Interact about known topics with certain confidence.
- Exchange, verify and confirm information and opinions.
- React to new situations and explain the reasons of their difficulties.
- Control his/her own comprehension and ask for clarifications or repetitions in case it’s needed.
- Understand factual information on topics about daily life, labour environment and leisure, recognizing general information and specific data.
- Understand usual letters and faxes, recognizing the specific communicative purposes (ask and provide information or explanations, complaint, to acknowledge receipt of something, give thanks…)
- Catch the formality, especially from greetings and farewells.
- Understand the descriptions of events, feelings and desires in order to correspond with friends.
- Read general text or text about his/her speciality.
- Locate specific information in long texts and compile the information from different sources in order to carry a specific task.
- Recognize the meaningful points in news or articles not very complex about general topics.
- Identify conclusions on argumentative text clearly articulated.
- Follow the arguments and understand the intention of literary text close to his/her interests.
- Understand rules written clearly (about safety, behaviours, advices…)
- Follow instructions.
- Interact to both usual and unusual topics related to his/ her personal interests and speciality with certain confidence.
- Exchange, check and confirm information.
- Tackle situations less usual and explain the reason of a problem.
- Take part on usual conversations and discussions about general topics, about information, instruction and problem solving exchanges, when it is use Spanish standard and its pronounce clearly.
- Tackle, at the drop of a hat, conversations related to daily life issues.
- Express and react to feelings such as surprise, happiness, sadness, interest or indifference.
- Explain the reasons of a problem, discuss about the steps should be followed, compare and contrast alternatives.
- Make short comments about other people’s point of view.
- Solve situations less usual in shops, post office, banks; e.g., return a item, make a complaint or reclamation.
- Write notes, postcards, personal letters to specific reader in order to establish contact, congratulate, ask for or provide information, ask for a favour, give thanks, ask for apologizes, describe experiences, feelings and events.
- Write letters for giving news and expressing ideas on abstract an cultural topics, such as music and movies.
- Write notes providing information or asking explanation about people related to services such as teachers and other people around him/her, emphasizing the most important aspects.
- Write cohesion texts on several daily life topics belonging on his/her interest field.
- Write simple and detailed descriptions on several daily life topics belonging on his/her interest field.
- Explain the own experiences, describing feelings and reactions in simple and structured texts.
- Write simple essays.