This class is designed for those students who are motivated to challenge themselves in the learning of English. Theme-based English reading and listening materials are used to develop students’ skills in reading, listening, writing, and speaking.
Topics covered in this semester are as follows:
(1) Cross-cultural communication (Verbal and nonverbal)
(2) University education and schooling (It's true that Asians can't think?)
(3) University students survival skills (time management, stress management, and assertiveness)
(4) English as an international language (No English, no job-a reality many of Asia's workers face)
(5) Love and dating (Why him, why her?)
(6) A world of internet (Are you ready for 5G?)