1. Real number system, limits 2. Continuity
3. Differentiation 4. Some applications of derivatives
5. Integration 6. Techniques of integration
7. Application of integration 8. Transcendental functions 9.Squence, series and power series 10. Partial derivatives and its applications
11. Multiple integrals 12. Line integrals and surface integrals 13. Vector calculus-Green’s theorem, Divergence theorem and Stoke’s theorem
II. Course prerequisite：
III. Reference material ( textbook(s) )：
Robert A. Adams：Calculus- A complete course, Fifth edition
IV. Grading scheme：
2 mid-terms + 1 final 100%V.
1. This course will be provided for those students who are interested in mathematics. Therefore, It will be deeper them the general calculus course for the engineering school.
2. Challenging problems will be given in the Class, Students are required to do them.