ANISOTROPIC ELASTICITY 異向彈性力學
1. Review of linear elasticity
2. Linear Anisotropic Elastic Materials
3. Antiplane Deformation
4. The Lekhnitskii Formalism
5. The Stroh Formalism
6. The Structures and Identities of the Elasticity Matrices
7. Transformation of the Elasticity Matrices and Dual Coordinate Systems
8. Green’s Functions for Infinite Space, Half-Space, and Composite Space
9. Particular Solutions, Stress Singularities, and Stress Decay
10. Problems with Elliptic Boundary
11. Boundary Integral Equations
II. Textbook & References:
1. “Anisotropic Elasticity-Theory and Applications” by T. C. T. Ting, Oxford University Press, 1996.
2. “Theory of Elasticity of An Anisotropic Elastic Body” by S. G. Lekhnitskii, Holden-Day Inc., 1963.
3. class notes.
III. Grading: homework 20%, mid-term exam. 40%, final exam. 40%
IV. Pre-requirement: Elasticity