1. Introduction to bioresource chemistry
2. Modern research of lipids
3. Flavonoids and their application
4. Chitin, chitosan & their relatives
5. Starch & the related derivatives
6. Non-starch polysaccharides (I)---from cereal resource
7. Non-starch polysaccharides (II)---from non-cereal resource
8. Carbohydrates & their derivatives
9. Intermediate protein foods of plant origin
10. The exploitation of by-products s
11. Amino acids and peptides
12. Enzymatic production of cyclodextrins
13. Modern research of nucleic acids
14. Natural toxins
15. Bioconversion of natural products
16. Applications of several natural bio-products
1.Biologically active natural products: agrochemicals / edited by Horace G. Cutler, Stephen J. Cutler, Fla.: CRC Press, 1999.
2.Isopentenoids and other natural products : evolution and function / edited by W. David Nes, Washington, D.C. : American Chemical Society, 1994.
3.The Chemistry of natural products / edited by R.H. Thomson, London ; New York : Blackie Academic & Professional, 1993.
4.Polysaccharide gums from agricultural products: Processing. Structures & Functionality / by S.W. Cui, Technomic Publishing CO. Inc., PA, USA, 2001.
5.Essentials of carbohydrate chemistry / by J. F. Robyt and C. R.Cantor, Springer, NY, 1997.
6.Polysaccharide association structures in Food / by R. H. Walter, Marcel Dekker, Inc., NY, 1998
7.Sweeteners: Alternative. An Eagan Press Handbook / by A. L. Nelson, Mn, USA, 2000.
8.Starch: An Eagan Press Handbook / by D. J. Thomas and W. A. Atwell, Mn, USA, 1998.