1. Introduction to Digital Image Processing.
2. Human Color Vision Model, Color perception and illusion.
3. Color Coordinate Systems.
4. Color distance, synthesis and matching.
5. Digital color Image Processing systems, input and output display.
6. Color quantization, transform and compression.
7. Color image enhancement and restoration.
8. Color image segmentation and feature extraction.
9. Color reproduction, printing, calibration.
10. Color balance, harmony, invariance and normalization.
11. Statistic and dynamic color image/video compression standard.
12. Color image database, classification, search and retrieval.
13. Color filter Array and Color preference, white balance in digital camera.
14. Color image processing applications and future perspective.